We emphasize the need for collaboration and active participation from the community and welcome new perspectives and original ideas either in the form of comments or articles. Whether you are an academic, a researcher, a professional, or a student, we would like to hear from you. To submit an article, simply send an email to the editors. We will be in touch with you to provide required editorial support. Please also review our content policy before deciding to be an author for STEP. The editors reserve the right to reject submissions or suggest modifications. Thank you for your interest in writing for us!
The content on STEP, including original content by its authors, user-submitted articles, and user comments, is governed by the following rules and regulations:
- STEP firmly believes in freedom of speech. While obviously inappropriate content, such as hateful, unlawful, hostile or derogatory remarks will be removed or administered as soon as possible, STEP may contain content that some readers consider objectionable or offensive. STEP cannot guarantee that the content is tasteful to all users or adhere to specific social or religious norms or requirements.
- The content on STEP and the views contained therein are solely the responsibility of the authors, and do not represent the views of STEP. STEP does not take responsibility of the content.
- The authors of content are the copyright owner of their work.
- It is author’s responsibility to abide by copyright laws, cite the necessary sources, and to obtain permissions for the reproduction of copyrighted material.
- All content on this site is considered to be properly cited. However, should a content author disagree with our citation, wish to make corrections or to have their content removed, it can be done by contacting the webmaster.
- All content must be related to science, technology, and education in Pakistan. Any content that is not in this vein may be removed.
- Content deemed unnecessarily offensive, derogatory, or hostile may be administered or removed at STEP’s sole discretion.
- Content intended to sell unapproved products, promote unapproved causes or websites or those that conform to know spam activity will also be moderated at the sole discretion of STEP.
STEP welcomes your comments as a means of sharing your own perspective, ideas, and suggestions. To keep the discussion constructive, we have a few basic guidelines:
- Please respond insightfully and respectfully. There is room for disagreement, but please disagree with people’s ideas. Comments including but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be excluded (which means that hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, obscene or sexually explicit language will not be tolerated).
- Keep comments succinct and on topic.
- Review your comments before posting. Good grammar, spelling, and punctuation make it easier for everyone to understand your ideas.
- Laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc., must be followed. Links and excerpts of relevant articles are okay. Do not paste articles.
- Linking to your own website in a comment is acceptable only if the link is directly related to the topic at hand.
- Comments focused on selling or promoting a product, service, or a website are not allowed.
STEP reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion. The most current guidelines will be available online.
Welcome to STEP. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern STEP’s relationship with you in relation to this website: (The term STEP or “us” or “we” refers to the administration of STEP website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of STEP website.)
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither STEP nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and STEP expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which STEP shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, STEP takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily or permanently unavailable.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that STEP endorses the website(s). STEP has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
It is the intention of STEP to work with it’s authors and audience to achieve the best results of all our efforts. However, this page serves as notice of the policies governing content creation and administration on this website, and no further announcement is required for STEP to proceed with its policies. STEP also reserves the right to change these policies without any prior notice. Should anyone have questions or concerns regarding the policies, please contact STEP administration.